Join us now on the first and only Resin Clock Workshop in Singapore!
Create stunning clock designs, ranging from beach inspired pour designs to marbling designs. You will be able to learn how to create stunning marble patterns or beach-inspired patterns with our resin art! Get to choose your favourite clock hand colours ranging from gold, silver, bronze, rose gold to white!
Choose from our wide variety of colours and learn the art of resin and how to do the resin pour technique. Resin not only provides vibrant colours, it is able to create stunning designs. You will be able to add embellishments such as glitters, sea shells and many more to further enhance your Resin Clock.
- Date: As Selected
- Time: 3pm - 5pm
- Address: 37 Jalan Pemimpin, Mapex, #03-08, Singapore 577177
- Please note that we will require a minimum of 5 pax to start the workshop. A confirmation email will be sent out once the workshop is confirmed.
- You will be making 1 resin clock during the workshop.
- Casting is an entirely man-made process, as such it will differ from person to person. Pictures are for representation only.
- No cancellation allowed upon confirmation of workshop.
- Please arrive 10 mins prior to the session.
- All charges will be forfeited for no-show participants.
- Each booking is entitled to ONE pax only.
- Approx size of Resin Clock: 25cm diameter x 1cm thickness
As the resin craft takes 24hrs to cure (harden), you will not be able to bring home your finished products immediately after the workshop. You can collect them the following day (Mon-Sun, 10am - 6pm) or you can opt for them to be delivered at a small fee.