Our Diamond Resin is non-toxic, food-safe, and BPA-free. Its medium to low viscosity makes it an excellent medium for casting, and is our all-time favourite for all of our coasters and earrings.
The 2:1 resin is a Diamond Clear formula that works extremely well with the array of pigments sold in our store. It has a fast curing time of up to 40 minutes (depending on volume), and has excellent bubble release. It cures hard like a diamond, which is where it got its name from, and is extremely durable.
This formula works with all of our pigments & tints and creates beautiful results every time!
1x Diamond Resin Part A (500ml)
1x Diamond Resin Part B Hardener (250ml)
- Casting of small accessories
- Casting of medium-sized objects (up to 30mm in a single pour)
- Gloss coating of art projects
Note: Due to its lower viscosity, Diamond Resin might not be your first choice for art pours/marbling as the colours tend to meld together. If you are looking to do mostly art pours, we recommend looking at our Crystal Resin. For deeper casting of more than 30mm, we recommend doing so layer by layer as mixing a larger batch may result in premature curing & smoking, causing warps and trapping bubbles.
- Upon mixing Part A and B in ratio of 2:1 weight/volume, mixture is to be transparent clear before casting.
- Casted product takes 24 hours to fully cure.
- Parental Supervision is required. Keep away from children. Please read product guide before usage.